Post and screw

I have an album to repair, in perfect condition except one of the two 2"
aluminum posts is missing its screw.  I don't make Post & Screw albums so I
don't have any extras lying around. They're not available locally and I
feel silly ordering 1 aluminum screw for a 2" post through a catalog.

Does anyone have 2 aluminum (or brass or copper) screws & posts to sell to
me? I wouldn't be bothering with this except that I had ordered the album
for my church last year and somehow a screw got lost.

I'll be forever grateful,

Betty
Betty Storz   storz@mcn.org
Mendocino, CA