Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 9 Jan 2001 to 10 Jan 2001 (#2001-11)

--part1_c6.fd617a0.278fbefd_boundary

We commissioned Galen Berry to make rainbow marbled papers. They were
wonderful (we are sold out). They were on full size sheets. He told me that
they were difficult to make because the colors moved differently and he asked
to charge a bit more.

He did several different patters--all wonderful. I recommend contacting him
and commissioning your own papers. Galen does nnot object to repeating a
paper. We commissioned 80 sheets of another paper for signs to go with the
carpet in a library. All of the signs were made by a calligrapher/bookbinder.
The interior designer and architect gave us the color scheme which we sent to
Galen. He made several samples, the clients picked one and he  made the 80
sheets.

Alice
Paper Pleasures
270 Columbine Street
Denver, CO  80206
Tel: 303 370-1280
Fax: 303 370=1290

--part1_c6.fd617a0.278fbefd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>We commissioned Galen Berry to make rainbow marbled papers. They were <BR>wonderful (we are sold out). They were on full size sheets. He told me that <BR>they were difficult to make because the colors moved differently and he asked <BR>to charge a bit more.
<BR>
<BR>He did several different patters--all wonderful. I recommend contacting him <BR>and commissioning your own papers. Galen does nnot object to repeating a <BR>paper. We commissioned 80 sheets of another paper for signs to go with the <BR>carpet in a library. All of the signs were made by a calligrapher/bookbinder. <BR>The interior designer and architect gave us the color scheme which we sent to <BR>Galen. He made several samples, the clients picked one and he &nbsp;made the 80 <BR>sheets.
<BR>
<BR>Alice
<BR>Paper Pleasures
<BR>270 Columbine Street &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR>Denver, CO &nbsp;80206
<BR>Tel: 303 370-1280
<BR>Fax: 303 370=1290</FONT></HTML>

--part1_c6.fd617a0.278fbefd_boundary--