MARBLING WORKSHOP 2001

To: present and future marblers:

For all of you in the East....or at any other point on the compass...who
have already attended or who want to attend, for the first time, a Galen
Berry Marbling Workshop .......he will  once again, for the third year in a
row,  bring his expertise to Massachusetts  for four full days - June 11
through 14,  at the Saltwinds Yankee Barn .
 Email me if you are interested in more information. Galen provides all
equipment and materials and is an excellent and experienced nationally
known teacher.  Both traditional and creative patterns are taught on  paper
and  on cloth.

He is the greatest !

Please note:  I will be unable to receive your messages until after  February
1, 2001 ....  (computer disconnect coming up)

Most sincerely,
LIlias, at Saltwinds Yankee Barn Workshop, Kingston, Massachusetts.