Declaration of Independence

Many on this list may be interested in my latest project.

I have completed a printing of the Declaration of Independence. This is a
reprint of the original as printed by John Dunlap in 1776. An original of
Dunlap's work sold at auction this past summer for over $8,000,000.

Type was cast and set for this work by Rich Hopkins at the Hill & Dale
Foundry. I have printed the document on 15 x 20 sheets of Rives Heavyweight
paper.

These reprints will be available to the public on a continuing basis. I am
offering them to anyone on the list at a delivered price of $20.00. The
reprints are rolled, in a mailing tube. The price includes postage to United
States and Europe.

Anyone wanting a $20.00 reprint of an $8 million document, send the $20.00
to:

Austin Jones
RR1 Box 194
Point Pleasant, WV 25550

This was one of the most interesting projects I have worked on. I was well
on the way to getting the printing done before the auction. I then got
sidelined for quadruple bypass surgery. I have returned to the printshop and
completed the project. Sometimes it takes some serious efforts to complete
those projects which are the most interesting and rewarding.

tks

aj