Re: Declaration of Independence

--part1_26.fc9884b.2790ebcb_boundary

Mind if we mention this in the next issue?

Was the job done on the common press?

Mike

--part1_26.fc9884b.2790ebcb_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Mind if we mention this in the next issue?
<BR>
<BR>Was the job done on the common press?
<BR>
<BR>Mike</FONT></HTML>

--part1_26.fc9884b.2790ebcb_boundary--