Goat Scraps

Hi All,

Does anyone have any scraps of goat skin leather that they would be
interested in selling?  I am looking for scraps to use for some pared
onlay techniques.

I would like scraps that are 4" or larger and that are bright colors
like red, yellow, green, blue, orange, black or purple. I do not want
any colors that are in the burgundy or dark brown color range.

If you do have some that you might consider selling, please contact me
off-list:

lrussell@qwestinternet.net

or phone me at 303-477-7845.

Thanks,