Post and screw

My need has been met. Kara will be sending me some screw posts. This List
always comes through in times of need.

I received many offers of screw posts since I sent this message and realize
that many people did not receive it.  Thank you all.

 Bless you,

Betty
Betty Storz   storz@mcn.org
Mendocino, CA