Bookpress Painting

--part1_d4.10cefa5.2795a17d_boundary

Kevin, I've re-finished a couple of rusty bookpresses.  Keep in mind that the
original paint could very well be lead based.  I took them to a sandblaster
who charged a nominal charge as long as I didn't mind waiting until he could
include the presses with another job.  Then, I sprayed them with a metal,
rust inhibiting primer.  I followed the primer with a black rust inhibiting
spray and finally a bit of hand painting to make sure they were well coated.
They're rust free and working well.  Good luck.  Patty

--part1_d4.10cefa5.2795a17d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Kevin, I've re-finished a couple of rusty bookpresses. &nbsp;Keep in mind that the
<BR>original paint could very well be lead based. &nbsp;I took them to a sandblaster
<BR>who charged a nominal charge as long as I didn't mind waiting until he could
<BR>include the presses with another job. &nbsp;Then, I sprayed them with a metal,
<BR>rust inhibiting primer. &nbsp;I followed the primer with a black rust inhibiting
<BR>spray and finally a bit of hand painting to make sure they were well coated. &nbsp;
<BR>They're rust free and working well. &nbsp;Good luck. &nbsp;Patty </FONT></HTML>

--part1_d4.10cefa5.2795a17d_boundary--