Re: test

--part1_d6.1169eba.279660b8_boundary

Hello,
We have been having difficulty with letpress and were wondering if there
might also be problems with bookarts list. Apparently not.
Thanks for your reply
Mike Phillips
The Printer-24 page tabloid monthly for letterpress
337 Wilson Street -- Findlay OH 45840 USA

--part1_d6.1169eba.279660b8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hello,
<BR>We have been having difficulty with letpress and were wondering if there
<BR>might also be problems with bookarts list. Apparently not.
<BR>Thanks for your reply
<BR>Mike Phillips
<BR>The Printer-24 page tabloid monthly for letterpress
<BR>337 Wilson Street -- Findlay OH 45840 USA</FONT></HTML>

--part1_d6.1169eba.279660b8_boundary--