rubberstamps

--part1_c3.d13ad51.27972b94_boundary

What sometimes works is using warm tap water and an old toothbrush and
washing up liquid - dish soap - gets old ink out of crevices and softens the
rubber . This works on some stamps - however, I would imagine stamps that are
too old and too hard need other treatment.
Mike

--part1_c3.d13ad51.27972b94_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>What sometimes works is using warm tap water and an old toothbrush and
<BR>washing up liquid - dish soap - gets old ink out of crevices and softens the
<BR>rubber . This works on some stamps - however, I would imagine stamps that are
<BR>too old and too hard need other treatment.
<BR>Mike</FONT></HTML>

--part1_c3.d13ad51.27972b94_boundary--