Tonight at CBA

January 18, 6 - 9 PM

    OPEN HOUSE
       FREE!

Visit The Center for Book Arts and see book arts projects in action with
demonstrations in bookbinding, printing and paper arts, plus our first
2001 exhibition, raffle prizes and refreshments.

This month we are pleased to have a small exhibit of unusual book
structures and book objects from the personal collection of Mindell
Dubansky, Preservation Librarian at The Metropolitan Museum of Art. The
exhibit includes Victorian albums, a breast-pocket book with a
bulletproof cover (to protect the heart), sewing needle books, a book
salesman's sample Bible with multiple leather covers, and many other
interesting items.

--
        Richard
        http://minsky.com