Vernon Cole's Gallery

Today is the anniversary of the death in 1996 of calligrapher and paper maker
Vernon Cole.

His work was always a joyous celebration of his fascination with words and
letters, and the way he loved to play with them.

The first section of his gallery is now ready for you to see the results of his
decidedly off-beat and impish sense of humour.

http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com

I do hope you love his work as much as I did.

cecilia

cecilia sharpley
http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com