Seeking writers from Book_Arts-L

------=_NextPart_000_0236_01C08298.B76D3000

Hello,
    I own/publish two book oriented publications, "Bookseller Monthly" =
and "Buch Kollektor". The latter is a book collectors publication, and I =
wish to increase the spectrum of topics we publish. Our intent is to =
cover any/all aspects of the book world with writers from those fields. =
We are just now entering our fifth month but have over 100 subscribers. =
I would be interesting in seeing if any individuals on this mail list =
would be interested in coming up with an idea for a new column in our =
publication  regarding book arts. Because we are still small I am only =
able to compensate $15 per article and I include a free subscription and =
a free permanent 4" x 2" display ad (for your cause/business) for =
regulars. So far, however, most have contributed out of sheer joy to be =
part of a growing publication dealing with their passion. Pleas let me =
know if you have any ideas or would be interested in joining our =
publication. We have several seasoned professionals already on onboard.

Joe Spoor

   =20

------=_NextPart_000_0236_01C08298.B76D3000

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I own/publish two =
book oriented=20
publications, "Bookseller Monthly" and "Buch Kollektor". The latter is a =
book=20
collectors publication, and I wish to increase the spectrum of topics we =

publish. Our intent is to cover any/all aspects of the book world with =
writers=20
from those fields. We are just now entering our fifth month but have =
over 100=20
subscribers. I would be interesting in seeing if any individuals on this =
mail=20
list would be interested in coming up with an idea for a new column in =
our=20
publication&nbsp; regarding book arts. Because we are still small I am =
only able=20
to compensate $15 per article and I include a free subscription and a =
free=20
permanent 4" x 2" display ad (for your cause/business) for regulars. So =
far,=20
however, most have contributed out of sheer joy to be part of a growing=20
publication dealing with their passion. Pleas let me know if you have =
any ideas=20
or would be interested in joining our publication. We have several =
seasoned=20
professionals already on onboard.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Joe Spoor</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0236_01C08298.B76D3000--