Source of Japanese Book Cloth - Where is Johnson?

I'm looking for a source of the Japanese bookcloth formerly sold by
Johnson. The number I have is 230-72 which is a dark blue. The cloth is
paper backed. Anyone have a source, clue?

The address and number I have are:

Johnson Bookbinding Supply Co.
PO Box 280
South Range, MI 49963
phn: 906-487-9522

The number is a residence the person who picked up says she gets a lot of
calls for them, but isn't them...

Thanks, Peter

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>