Re: Source of Japanese Book Cloth - Where is Johnson?

>I'm looking for a source of the Japanese bookcloth formerly sold by
>Johnson. The number I have is 230-72 which is a dark blue. The cloth is
>paper backed. Anyone have a source, clue?
>
>The address and number I have are:
>
>Johnson Bookbinding Supply Co.
>PO Box 280
>South Range, MI 49963
>phn: 906-487-9522
>
>The number is a residence the person who picked up says she gets a lot of
>calls for them, but isn't them...
>
>Thanks, Peter

        Brian Johnson has sold his business to Campbell-Logan Bindery in
Minneapolis, MN.  Our phone numbers are 1-800-942-6224 & 612-332-1313.  You
can find prices and stock listings at the Supply Division portion of our
web site:     http://www.campbell-logan.com

    "All my life I wanted to be someone;
  I guess I should have been more specific."
               ~ Jane Wagner ~

  Duncan   http://www.campbell-logan.com

       Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
             Minneapolis, MN