Re: Source of Japanese Book Cloth - Where is Johnson?

Peter - you might also try Rising Sun Book Cloth, if he's still in
business (can't remember the owner's name). A Dallas-based wholesaler.

Last address is 114 Express St.; Dallas, TX 75207.

Phone number I have is 214-748-9894, but we've had some area code
changes, so you might also try area code 972. Fax is 214-747-8255