letterpress research

Many thanks to those of you who replied to my December request for ideas on
letterpress travel-stops. For various reasons I was not able to get back to
my university computer after I made the request and I've now returned to
over 250 messages, not all, of course, devoted to my query! I will sift
through them and reply to those who were so kind to make personal
suggestions (soon!).

Caren Florance
Canberra

                            UNSUB Book_Arts-L