Commercial gilding

Hello all,
   A customer of mine is interested in having an edition of 200 gilded on
all three edges. As a hand binder, I am not an economical option for him (it
takes me an hour or two to do one edge properly!)...Does anyone know a
commercial gilder capable of doing this number of text blocks? The blocks
are signatures gathered in octavo, about 5" x 7" x 1/4", printed on coated
paper and, thus far, unsewn.
   Please respond to me off-list. Any leads will be greatly appreciated!
   Cheers,
    Bill Cotter
     The Milou Bindery
       Austin, Texas