Re: Bisbee House and Art Studio

I understand that there is a house with attached studio/book bindery for sale
in Bisbee, Arizona.  I've been to Bisbee and was really pleasantly surprised
at the climate. It's in the mountains so it was 20 degrees cooler than
Phoenix in the summer although it's farther south, almost on the border. What
a lovely little town!

Can someone tel lme about this place that is for sale?
Thanks
C.J. Shane