Re: Paste Paper history

Could this be "Decorated Book Papers" by Rosamond Loring, first copyright
1942?  I have the third edition (1973), published by Harvard College Library.
I've seen this title listed in Oak Knoll's catalogs from time to time.  It's
not just to do with paste papers, but discusses marbled, printed, and stenciled
papers as well.

Carol
=======