Changes in ISPs - Teleport, Earthlink...

affected to please unsubscribe yourselves and resubscribe with a new
provider/address. The same also goes for those who use a free email
service, one which may no longer be free or exist as the .com business
model collapses. There are quite a few of you on the list... Would make my
job easier.

Thank you, Peter

At 09:01 AM 1/24/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Note: all "Teleport" addresses (web/ftp/email) are being eliminated: no
>thanks to Earthlink scum. Please choose alternates listed below:

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<Fax: 612.632.3718>