Re: teleport, earthlink

The problem is not necessarily with Earthlink, but many of the free ISPs
are going to cease being free, and there are going to be other
consolidations... All I was urging people to do is keep up with what's
happening with their ISP and take action. What I want to avoid is having to
manually change many addresses at once.

p.

At 03:35 PM 1/24/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear Peter,
>    I don't think I understand what the problem is with earthlink.  I read
>your message and am not sure why I should unsub and sign on with a new ISP.
>Thanks, Kathy

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<Fax: 612.632.3718>