Re: Paste Papers

Martha,

A quick keyword search of the Library of Congress listings=20

(at http://catalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?DB=3Dlocal&PAGE=3DkbSearch=
)

shows aproximately 10, 000 books dealing with "Paste Papers". Each title =
in the results list is a hyperlink to the page containing the complete =
bibliographic inofrmation for that title. You will be able to find the =
information on almost every book published in the US.

Another place on the "Net to check is the "American Book Exchange", or =
"ABEbooks"

(at http://www.abebooks.com )

There are more than 24 million books from over 7,000 book sellers.

I am connected with Abebooks in no way other than as a satisfied user of =
their search service. As an example I had heard that my great-uncle, an =
Orthopaedic Surgeon, had published 3 or 4 books, contributed chapters to =
others and had edited some more. I have found 4 of the titles I was =
looking for at ABE's website.

Just passing on some information,

Randall W. Ober
Librarian, Boyce Campus