Bookbinding manuals etc on eBay

--part1_4e.109be0bb.27a22e0e_boundary

Hello to everyone 'on the list' -

It's that time (again) - I have just listed about THIRTY items on eBay
relating to bookbinding.  There are many books and manuals, mostly but not
all from the 1940's and 1950's -  and even one from 1894. I also came up with
a half-dozen wonderful copies of The New Bookbinder, (the annual Journal put
out by Designer Bookbinders in England). There are several reference 'books
about books' and interested viewers will also find a couple of 'fun' things:
some tee-shirts with bookbinding motifs and yes, even a roll of gift-wrapping
paper with a faux combed marble pattern!

If you'd like to check them out, you can cut-and-paste the 'address' at the
end of this notice,  to go directly to ONE of the items.  Once there, you'll
also find an area you can click on to "View Seller's Other Auctions" which
will give you the whole list.

Thanks for looking, and if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

As a reminder and for the benefit of any newer list members, I am NOT a
professional book seller. Every one of these items comes from my own personal
collection. I've been 'downsizing' for quite a while now, in anticipation of
moving out of state this spring/summer.

Regards to all,

Karen L. Crisalli
my eBay items can be seen at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1406314582

--part1_4e.109be0bb.27a22e0e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  SIZE=2>Hello to everyone 'on the list' -
<BR>
<BR>It's that time (again) - I have just listed about THIRTY items on eBay
<BR>relating to bookbinding. &nbsp;There are many books and manuals, mostly but not
<BR>all from the 1940's and 1950's - &nbsp;and even one from 1894. I also came up with
<BR>a half-dozen wonderful copies of The New Bookbinder, (the annual Journal put
<BR>out by Designer Bookbinders in England). There are several reference 'books
<BR>about books' and interested viewers will also find a couple of 'fun' things: &nbsp;
<BR>some tee-shirts with bookbinding motifs and yes, even a roll of gift-wrapping
<BR>paper with a faux combed marble pattern!
<BR>
<BR>If you'd like to check them out, you can cut-and-paste the 'address' at the
<BR>end of this notice, &nbsp;to go directly to ONE of the items. &nbsp;Once there, you'll
<BR>also find an area you can click on to "View Seller's Other Auctions" which
<BR>will give you the whole list.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks for looking, and if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.
<BR>
<BR>As a reminder and for the benefit of any newer list members, I am NOT a
<BR>professional book seller. Every one of these items comes from my own personal
<BR>collection. I've been 'downsizing' for quite a while now, in anticipation of
<BR>moving out of state this spring/summer.
<BR>
<BR>Regards to all,
<BR>
<BR>Karen L. Crisalli
<BR>my eBay items can be seen at: &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=1406314582 </FONT></HTML>

--part1_4e.109be0bb.27a22e0e_boundary--