Re: Archimedes Conservation

At 06:34 AM 1/26/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Thought this might interest more than a few on the list.

Hey, Peter -
May I forward this very interesting post to the Cyberscribes list as well?
I know some of them are also members of Book Arts, but many are not.
Thanks,
Anne

Anne T. Lane, Collections Manger
York County Culture & Heritage Commission
4621 Mount Gallant Road
Rock Hill SC 29715
803-329-2121 ext 104
alane@rhtc.net