No Subject

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C08771.04429320

I'm looking for information on a  Brehmer/Polygraph book sewing machine =
(Model 39 3/4 2). I'm on the cusp of purchasing one and am looking for =
someone who can help me trouble shoot. Also, I'm looking for advice on =
purchasing the necessary needles and supplies. This is our first =
adventure into machine sewing and we're really flying blind here. I'm =
open to any an all advice.

We're mostly looking to sew S16.

Andrew Steeves
______________________
GASPEREAU PRESS LTD.
Post Office Box 143
Wolfville, Nova Scotia
CANADA B0P 1X0
andrew.gaspereau@ns.sympatico.ca

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C08771.04429320

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"AvantGarde Bk BT"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"AvantGarde Bk BT">I'm looking for information&nbsp;on =
a=20
&nbsp;Brehmer/Polygraph book sewing machine (Model 39 3/4 2). I'm on the =
cusp of=20
purchasing one and am looking for someone who can help me trouble shoot. =
Also,=20
I'm looking for advice on purchasing the necessary needles and supplies. =
This is=20
our first adventure into machine sewing and we're really flying blind =
here. I'm=20
open to any an all advice.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"AvantGarde Bk BT"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"AvantGarde Bk BT">We're mostly looking to sew =
S16.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"AvantGarde Bk BT"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"AvantGarde Bk BT">Andrew Steeves</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"AvantGarde Bk BT">______________________<BR>GASPEREAU =
PRESS=20
LTD.<BR>Post Office Box 143<BR>Wolfville, Nova Scotia<BR>CANADA B0P =
1X0<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:andrew.gaspereau@ns.sympatico.ca">andrew.gaspereau@ns.symp=
atico.ca</A><BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C08771.04429320--

                            UNSUB Book_Arts-L
                           ALL COMMANDS GO TO:
                        LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU