RBS 2001 course offerings: new developments

--=====================_558016665==_.ALT

This message has been sent to the Book_Arts-L, ExLibris, and SHARP
electronic bulletin boards:

Rare Book School (RBS) is pleased to announce its complete list of five-day
non-credit courses offered at the University of Virginia during the 2001
calendar year (in March, June, July, and August). For the first time, these
courses are presented in subject order, with descriptive and strategic head
notes (with lions): cf the "RBS Course Bulletin" page on our Web site:

         http://www.virginia.edu/oldbooks/bulletin/

as well as in the usual chronological order by individual session: cf the
"RBS 2001 Course Schedule" page:

         http://www.virginia.edu/oldbooks/rbs/sched2001.html

RBS course descriptions and Expanded Course Descriptions have been newly
revised and combined into single entries, and the result, we hope, enables
both easier and quicker navigation through the 31 courses set forth.

Hard-copy versions of our new 50-page Course Bulletin are available on
request from

         oldbooks@virginia.edu

Terry Belanger  :  University Professor  :   University of Virginia
Rare Book School : 114 Alderman Library : Charlottesville, VA  22903
Tel: 804/924-8851   FAX: 804/924-8824  email: belanger@virginia.edu

--=====================_558016665==_.ALT

SHARP electronic bulletin boards:<br>
Rare Book School (RBS) is pleased to announce its complete list of
five-day non-credit courses offered at the University of Virginia during
the 2001 calendar year (in March, June, July, and August). For the first
time, these courses are presented in subject order, with descriptive and
strategic head notes (with lions): cf the RBS Course Bulletin page on
our Web site:<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab><a href="http://www.virginia.edu/oldbooks/bulletin/" eudora="autourl">http://www.virginia.edu/oldbooks/bulletin/</a><br>
as well as in the usual chronological order by individual session: cf the
RBS 2001 Course Schedule page:<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab><a href="http://www.virginia.edu/oldbooks/rbs/sched2001.html" eudora="autourl">http://www.virginia.edu/oldbooks/rbs/sched2001.html</a><br>
RBS course descriptions and Expanded Course Descriptions have been newly
revised and combined into single entries, and the result, we hope,
enables both easier and quicker navigation through the 31 courses set
forth.<br>
Hard-copy versions of our new 50-page <i>Course Bulletin</i> are
available on request from<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>oldbooks@virginia.edu<br>
:&nbsp;&nbsp; University of Virginia</div>
22903</div>
belanger@virginia.edu</div>