Springfield, Oregon: A favour from a Listmember in or near...

An Australian seeking a favour from a Listmember who lives or works in
or near Springfield, Oregon:

We wish to purchase a non-hazardous enzymic powder from Springfield
Chemical Supplies, for use in our book restoration processes
(specifically, to aid in dissolving old hide, casein or starch
glues/pastes).  We have telephoned this company, and they keep the
product we require in stock, and will supply over the counter.  They
will despatch it directly to us by international courier only.  Thus a
US$5 product will cost us probably in excess of US$150, after customs
and other charges are accounted for.

We are asking if anyone would be prepared to purchase this item on our
behalf, and send it to us by airmail, through the USPO.  We will, of
course, reimburse you for all out-of-pocket expenses.

Please contact us off-List if you can help us.  We have the address and
1-800 number of this company, and the product information necessary for
ordering

Thank you, if you are able to assist us.

Peter Krantz.

Book Restorations.
34 Clanville Road,
Roseville,
Sydney,
N.S.W.        2069,
Australia.

(P.O. Box 500,  North Sydney,  N.S.W.  2059.)

Telephone:  +61 2 9416.9900
Fax:  +61 2 9416.6800
Email:  bkfndrs@ozemail.com.au

Established:  1976