Perfect Binder recommendations

------=_NextPart_000_02A3_01C08B34.51E07A40

I am thinking about changind the manner in which I produce my in-house =
publications. I currently make booklets by folding/stapling 11"x17" =
pages. I want to look at the possibility of going with letter-sized =
sheets with either an ahesive-bound spine or stapled/taped. Does anyone =
know of a relatively inexpensive machine that will take single sheets =
and bind them together attractively? Otherwise I am looking at single =
sheets with staples... not an attractive prospect.

Joe Spoor
kmfd1@prodigy.net

------=_NextPart_000_02A3_01C08B34.51E07A40

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am thinking about changind the manner =
in which I=20
produce my in-house publications. I currently make booklets&nbsp;by=20
folding/stapling 11"x17" pages. I want to look at the possibility of =
going with=20
letter-sized sheets with either an ahesive-bound spine or stapled/taped. =
Does=20
anyone know of a relatively inexpensive machine that will take single =
sheets and=20
bind them together attractively? Otherwise I am looking at single sheets =
with=20
staples... not an attractive prospect.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Joe Spoor</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:kmfd1@prodigy.net">kmfd1@prodigy.net</A></FONT></DIV></BOD=