Campbell-Logan Swatch books

Notice:

Effective February 1 The Campbell-Logan Bindery will be changing it's
policy on sending out swatch books of Japanese cloth.  We will begin
charging $25(US) per swatch book.  The $25(US) will be credited towards any
future orders.

If there are any questions about this you can reply off list to:

dmc@minn.net   - or -   clothsales@campbell-logan.com

Thank you for your time.

    "All my life I wanted to be someone;
  I guess I should have been more specific."
               ~ Jane Wagner ~

  Duncan   http://www.campbell-logan.com

       Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
             Minneapolis, MN