Re: Netherlands

Me three,

I'll be in Amsterdam for 4 days in April

John Rininger
jrininger@wppost.depaul.edu

>>> simpham@SK.SYMPATICO.CA 01/30/01 07:52PM >>>
Bob Muens wrote:
I am going to The Netherlands in late April.  Can anyone on the list
suggest binderies that I might want to visit?

I am going to the Netherlands in June, so I would appreciate any
suggestions as well.

Kathy Hamre
Saskatchewan, Canada

                            UNSUB Book_Arts-L