Acidic Book Pages

I have a question for the paper conservators on the list.

I am working on a project involving both my own photographs (archivally
processed) and pages of photoimages from a commercially printed book
(offset) which will be matted side-by-side in a quality archival matte
(buffered board) for framing.

The book was printed in 1993 and the pages are already slightly
yellowing around the edges. I am worried both how long the book page
will last and also if it will begin to affect the photograph. They will
not be touching at all, but in the same matte and frame.

Any thoughts on what problems to expect and how I might deal with this
would be very much appreciated.

--
Peter Sramek
Book°Sequence Gallery