Re: In Search of Photogravure Printers / Books

Just for interest.  I have worked with photo-etching which, although not
the same, is a related process. There are a number of people I know who
are working/teaching with this process using pre-sensitized plates.

You can check out my book Winter Light if you're interested:
http://www.interlog.com/~sramek/bookframe.html

--
Peter Sramek
Book°Sequence Gallery