Concept lining / Paper Technologies, Inc.

I purchased a 60" roll of Concept lining / interleaving about
5 years ago and am about to run out of it.

Does anyone know where I can order this? I discovered today
that Paper Technologies, Inc. where I bought it no longer exists.

thanks,

Martha Chiplis
Chicago