Print Museum Tour - L.A.

--------------79D8CFB83D88E071498A8271

            O  P  E  N     I  N  V  I  T  A  T  I  O  N

           to join the Otis Letterpress Class field trip

               to the International Printing Museum
                               Carson, CA

                            February 2. 2001
                 Saturday afternoon at 2:00pm

The Printing Museum is considered to have one of the largest
collections of antique printing machinery in the United States. Mark
Barbour, curator, will be giving a tour which will cover the history of
printing from the Chinese invention of paper and printing, through the
manuscript period, into the era of Gutenberg with demonstrations of
typesetting and typecasting, colonial printing, and tour of a 19th
century newspaper shop.
The International Printing Museum is a fascinating place and I encourage
you all to join us on Saturday, February 2, 2001.

There is a $5.00 admission fee.

The museum of located in Carson just east of the #110 fwy on Torrance
Blvd.
The address is 315 Torrance Blvd. Carson, California

Linda Dare
Otis Lab Press

--------------79D8CFB83D88E071498A8271

begin:vcard