Zerkall paper

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C089DE.295427E0

Dear List, I am looking for a source or sample of the Zerkall paper most =
of the UK wood engravers and printers of wood engravings. I have found =
of course the most famous supplier in London, T.N. Lawrence supplies =
'Zerkall-smooth-white', but would like to find a supplier here in the US =
of A. Daniel Smith is virtualy in my front yard, but does not carry this =
particular variation of Zerkall. In the 'Primrose Hill Press Ltd.' =
catalogue of fine UK wood engravers, most of the defintions of their =
books and prints state they were printed on 'Zerkall mouldmade' paper. =
Is this the paper T.N. Lawrence supplies? Needless to say, I am also a =
wood engraver preparing to print my first serious small book of =
'Sellected Engravings'.    Thanks, Carl Montford  =
candbmontford@quidnunc.net=20

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C089DE.295427E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Dear List, I am looking for a source or sample of the Zerkall paper =
most of=20
the UK wood engravers and printers of wood engravings. I have found of =
course=20
the most famous supplier in London, T.N. Lawrence supplies=20
'Zerkall-smooth-white', but would like to find a supplier here in the US =
of A.=20
Daniel Smith is virtualy in my front yard, but does not carry this =
particular=20
variation of Zerkall. In the 'Primrose Hill Press Ltd.' catalogue of =
fine UK=20
wood engravers, most of the defintions of their books and prints state =
they were=20
printed on 'Zerkall mouldmade' paper. Is this the paper T.N. Lawrence =
supplies?=20
Needless to say, I am also a wood engraver preparing to print my first =
serious=20
small book of 'Sellected Engravings'.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks, Carl=20
Montford&nbsp; <A=20
href=3D"mailto:candbmontford@quidnunc.net">candbmontford@quidnunc.net</A>=
=20
</DIV></BODY></HTML>