Re: Tabellae Ansata

Oops...

The last two characters on the addresses for John Neal Bookseller somehow =
got added on when I sent my message to the listserv.  Omit the last part =
"=3D20" from each if it shows up on your computer.  It should read:

http://www.letterarts.com/jnb

info@JohnNealBooks.com

lwc

>>> Lwhitehi@RISD.EDU 02/02/01 10:16AM >>>
The web site for John Neal Bookseller is:

http://www.letterarts.com/jnb=3D20=20

You may email them at:

info@JohnNealBooks.com=3D20=20

L. Whitehill Chong