Borrow Martha tape?

Hello List members!  I tried to tape Martha's segment on book repair, but
my VCR let me down. I got Katie Couric instead. Is there a member who
hasn't yet erased the tape who would be willing to lend me their copy?
I'd pay postage both ways and get it right back to you -- or send you a
brand new tape in its place, if you'd prefer.

Lavinia Adler
LaviniaA@juno.com