Hot Foil Stamping

------_=_NextPart_001_01C08D4E.B0FB2B30

We have two C & P hot foil stamping machines.  Although they are a little
larger than the letterpress you describe, we may be able to provide some
digital photos to show their configuration, if you would like.

Bruce Jacobsen
Bridgeport National Bindery, Inc.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C08D4E.B0FB2B30

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Hot Foil Stamping</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">We have two C &amp; P hot foil =
stamping machines.&nbsp; Although they are a little larger than the =
letterpress you describe, we may be able to provide some digital photos =
to show their configuration, if you would like.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Bruce Jacobsen</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Bridgeport National Bindery, =
Inc.</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>