Re: web sites

Caryl:

My website <http://www.primenet.com/~patbooks> has been the basis for 20%
of my book sales. However, it's not without work to promote it.

EVERYWHERE I go on the Internet, I put a reference on appropriate websites,
or I ask for reciprecal links. I am on EVERY link list I can get on. Once a
month I re-submit my website to the top 10 search engines and directories.
I promote my website link on many many FFA pages (Free For All advertising
pages) and classified ad pages. I have a number of banners that go on lots
of pages, if even at the bottom of a page that isn't particularly related.
The name of the game is NETWORKING! And it really works!

Pat Baldwin