Mohawk Superfine in SF Bay Area

It's been a few years since I bought any myself, but try Amsterdam Art in
Berkeley. Their prices are usually pretty good. I have also mail ordered
from Daniel Smith, so maybe their shipping rates are better than what
you've been paying.

Indigo Som
indigo@well.com

Come on home, little darlin
Everything's gonna be just fine
We got ice, we got a front porch
& all the girls have big ol dreams like mine    ---Freakwater