Stonehenge Black

Is anyone on the list sitting on a stash of Rising Stonehenge Black that
they would like to part with? I've tried every supplier under the sun and
everyone is back ordered. I'm contacting the factory in the morning but not
very hopeful they would sell me only 50 or so sheets.

If I can't connect with some, does anyone have a suggestion for an
alternative black parent sheet that would be appropriate for album pages?
Arches Cover is too soft, as well as expensive, I don't care for the texture
of Canson and the Fabriano Ingres is just a little bit too light weight.

Thanks for your time -
Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon
paper@oregontrail.net