Re: Stonehenge Black

Roberta,
you might want to try Gaylord. They have an acid-free, buffered, black. If
I remember it was a smooth finish, but not too smooth. You can get complete
info on the web at
<http://www.gaylordmart.com/adblock.asp?abid=577&sid=901BFF867FB04DE79800795517ABF2&search_by=desc&search_for=Paper%black>.
Call them and ask for a sample. They should send it to you.

You might also want to try <http://www.lightimpressionsdirect.com> and
<http://www.universityproducts.com>.

Hope this helps.

>If I can't connect with some, does anyone have a suggestion for an
>alternative black parent sheet that would be appropriate for album pages?
>Arches Cover is too soft, as well as expensive, I don't care for the texture
>of Canson and the Fabriano Ingres is just a little bit too light weight.
>
>Thanks for your time -
>Roberta
>
>Pendleton, Oregon
>paper@oregontrail.net