Re: Mohawk Superfine in SF Bay Area

If you call the mill, (do a search for Mohawk paper,) They will give you
the name of distributors in your area.  I recently bought 1000 sheets for
$252. +/- from a paper co. in Dallas. There is a branch of Legion Paper in
the LA area for an alternative, Legion Letterpress paper.
 Cheers, Charlie

>It's been a few years since I bought any myself, but try Amsterdam Art in
>Berkeley. Their prices are usually pretty good. I have also mail ordered
>from Daniel Smith, so maybe their shipping rates are better than what
>you've been paying.
>
>Indigo Som
>indigo@well.com

Charles D. Jones