Re: Stonehenge Black

I did a search for black stocks last year and came up with these
options. Most I found through Unisource, a local paper distributor.

Mohawk UltraFelt, 80# cover and 100# cover
Retreeve Cover Vellum, 65# cover
Gilbert Oxford, 100# cover
Mi-Teinles, charcoal paper (found at an art supply store)

Amy Kirkpatrick
amyk@bitstream.net