Re: indigo

 On the subject of indigo- I was in Egypt in early January and was surpised
to see that just about every spice vendor in the market places I visited
(Cairo and Aswan) also had piles of indigo powder for sale.  I also saw it
from tour bus windows in small towns we passed through.  Looks like the
Egyptians use it pretty routinely.  I don't know how costly it is, I'm a
binder not a marbler so I bought papyrus instead.
 Dorothy Africa