Resource List

--------------A826A9A51C0133FB9E13FE0A

I have just finished a big update on my art resource list and my artist
list.  Please check them out and let me know if you have any changes or
additions.  I'm especially interested in adding more (non-commercial)
personal artist's sites to the artist list.

In the two days since I last updated it, I've gotten a ton more to add.
Here's one I thought I'd mention because they carry Japanese Book Cloth,
among other things: www.paperhabit.com.

--
Kara Sjoblom
www.karonimo.com/resources.html

--------------A826A9A51C0133FB9E13FE0A

I have just finished a big update on my art resource list and my artist
list.&nbsp; Please check them out and let me know if you have any changes
or additions.&nbsp; I'm especially interested in adding more (non-commercial)
among other things: <a href="http://www.paperhabit.com">www.paperhabit.com</a>.