Re: Springfield, Oregon: A favour from a Listmember in or near...

Mr. Krantz,

Have you found anyone to buy your chemical for you? I don't live anywhere
near Springfield, but I did grow up there. If you are still looking for
someone, I would be more than happy to order it and send it to you from
New York; that is, if they will send it to me, I will send it to you. But
perhaps time is an issue? Let me know in any case if I can be of
assistance.

My fiance is Australian, and I am keen to do a favor for a
countrymate of his.

Best,
Jae Turner