Re: indigo

Just a reminder before we all plant our indigo seeds. If memory serves
me right that stuff leaches the patoogies out of the soil.

Really - you thought indigo was planted in places like Africa and India
in the nineteenth century because the colonizers had such respect and
love for the local environment?

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the
techniques of the medieval scribe