Re: indigo

Hi,
I'd be interested in buying some seeds if you think it'll grow in the
southern parts of New Zealand!
Please reply to sarah.jones@stonebow.otago.ac.nz

Cheers,
Sarah

>Just a reminder before we all plant our indigo seeds. If memory serves
>me right that stuff leaches the patoogies out of the soil.
>
>Really - you thought indigo was planted in places like Africa and India
>in the nineteenth century because the colonizers had such respect and
>love for the local environment?
>
>Paul T Werner, New York
>http://theorangepress.com
>
>WOID: A journal of visual language
>THE ORANGE PRESS, publishing "Vellum Preparation: History and Technique"
>DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the
>techniques of the medieval scribe

Sarah Jones
Document Delivery/ Interloans
Sir Robert Stout Law Library [DUL]
#PH:  64 3 4797155  #FX: 64 3 4795070
University of Otago, PO Box 56, Dunedin, New Zealand
interloans.law@library.otago.ac.nz http://www.library.otago.ac.nz